American Idol alum Jessica Meuse has signed a deal with L.A. Entertainment, Inc.’s management division, LA Group Management, and the Season 13, Top 4 finalist is also starting pre-production to record her debut album for release on Warrior Records/eOne.
Hailing from Slapout, AL, Jessica has been a natural performer, wowing audiences since the age of 10. At 20, she won the state-wide artist showcase, Stars of Alabama, and in 2013 was part of the Vans Warped Tour. Meuse’s tenure on American Idol led to her becoming the first person in the history of the hit series to perform her own composition, “Blue-eyed Lie,” during the finals. “Jessica pulled together a powerful performance of her original song,” commented Ryan Seacrest.
Watch/share her videos:
Jessica Meuse (American Idol Top 4 Finalist) – Genre: Country/Southern Rock
• Introducing Jessica – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fd_L15bumU
• Idol Audition – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eU9MJSHC1A
• “Done” Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAdCTyqusls
• Idol “Pumped Up Kicks” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4WhPKv5DkM
• Live! With Kelly & Michael “Blue-Eyed Lie” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIJgRf7PNrs
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!